25mm EPS70 Polystyrene Insulation Board Kay-Metzeler (pack of 12)
- Product Code: A10-149
- Brand: Kay-Metzeler
- Model and Size: 2400x1200 (34.56m2)
- Pack Coverage: 34.56m2
- Delivery Time: 2 - 3 days
Price: £60.29 (£72.35 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £1.74/m2 (£2.09/m2 inc VAT)
- 5 or more £59.30 (£71.16 inc VAT)
- 10 or more £58.31 (£69.98 inc VAT)
- 20 or more £56.83 (£68.20 inc VAT)
25MM EPS70 POLYSTYRENE INSULATION BOARDS KAY-METZELER (PACK OF 12)
Board size: 2400x1200 (34.56m²)
Thermal conductivity: 0.037W/mK
R-Value: 0.68 m2K/W
Reaction to fire: Euroclass E
These boards are produced by cutting expanded foam blocks. Placed above a concrete slab or a precast concrete floor in domestic ground-floor constructions, then finished with a wearing layer of chipboard to satisfy the Building Regulations' U-value requirements. Kay-Metzeler achieves consistent thermal performance over the range of temperatures normally encountered in buildings.
- thermal insulation subject to low mechanic loads
- thermal insulation of walls and ceilings from the bottom in Jointless Warming Systems [BSO], i.e. insulation performed in a light-wet method
- insulation of walls with cladding, ventilated by air slots
- thermal crown insulation made under the plaster and as insulation of lintels and door frames
- insulation of ceilings made of reinforced concrete as lost planking
- insulation of steep roofs laid under the bearing structure
Foamed polystyrene boards EPS70 cannot be applied in direct contact with substances, having deteriorating effect on the polystyrene (e.g. organic solvents such as propanone, benzene, spirits of turpentine, benzene).
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) is moisture resistant, compatible with most building products except materials containing solvents.
- EPS is rot proof, unaffected by bacteria, moulds or fungi and is non-toxic, non irritant and odourless.
- EPS does not contain CFC or HCFC but is a combustible when tested to BS476: Part 4 and will ignite with a flame.
The material should be stored under cover protected from direct sunlight and out of contact with ground moisture.
- Foamed polystyrene boards EPS 70 are manufactured in compliance with the Standard PN-EN 13163:2009.