Cellecta is one of the UK’s largest producers of high performance thermal and acoustic insulation products for a new project or refurbishing an existing building and to provide the end user with complete satisfaction. Hexatherm XFLOOR is the new range of high compressive strength, extruded polystyrene thermal ﬂoor insulation boards designed speciﬁcally for domestic, commercial and industrial ﬂooring applications. ScreedBoard 28 is the ulmate single layer acousc overlay treatment, featuring interlocking edges for installation convenience. Its high density and unique resilient layer provides unrivalled acoustic performance.
- YELOfon 50 FS is a lightweight, ﬂexible extruded polyethylene strip, when installed around the ﬂoor perimeter they will eliminate acoustic ﬂanking with the wall and the treatments.
- DECKfon Quattro 39 acoustic structural treatments are designed to be laid directly on timber ﬂoor joists in a refurbishment timber ﬂoor application. The boards feature four high performance layers. When installed the existing ceiling does not need to be replaced.
- ScreedBoard 20 dry screed boards have the lowest thermal resistance when compared to the most commonly used ﬂoor ﬁnishes, allowing ground water heat pumps and heat recovery systems to work at their most eﬃcient.
- FIBREfon 50 Micro is a sound absorbing quilt made from a unique polyester ﬁbre which provides very high sound absorption properties.
- ScreedBoard 20 is a perfect combination with an underfloor heating system.
- YELOfon HD10+ is the ultimate acoustic resilient layer for underneath a ﬂoating screed.
- FIBREfon 28C is an acoustic overlay board which are designed speciﬁcally for concrete ﬂoors where a high compressive treatment is required. They can withstand imposed loads, such as lightweight partitions being built oﬀ them, without their acoustic integrity being aﬀected.
- YELOfon ES5/60 is a lightweight, ﬂexible extruded polyethylene strips. When installed around the ﬂoor perimeter they will eliminate acousc ﬂanking with the wall and the treatments.
tech. support: 01634 296 677