Cellecta is one of the UK’s largest producers of high performance thermal and acoustic insulation products for a new project or refurbishing an existing building and to provide the end user with complete satisfaction. Hexatherm XFLOOR is the new range of high compressive strength, extruded polystyrene thermal ?oor insulation boards designed speci?cally for domestic, commercial and industrial ?ooring applications. ScreedBoard 28 is the ultimate single layer acoustic overlay treatment, featuring interlocking edges for installation convenience. Its high density and unique resilient layer provides unrivalled acoustic performance.
- YELOfon 50 FS is a lightweight, ?exible extruded polyethylene strip, when installed around the ?oor perimeter they will eliminate acoustic ?anking with the wall and the treatments.
- DECKfon Quattro 39 acoustic structural treatments are designed to be laid directly on timber ?oor joists in a refurbishment timber ?oor application. The boards feature four high performance layers. When installed the existing ceiling does not need to be replaced.
- ScreedBoard 20 dry screed boards have the lowest thermal resistance when compared to the most commonly used ?oor ?nishes, allowing ground water heat pumps and heat recovery systems to work at their most e?cient.
- FIBREfon 50 Micro is a sound absorbing quilt made from a unique polyester ?bre which provides very high sound absorption properties.
- ScreedBoard 20 is a perfect combination with an underfloor heating system.
- YELOfon HD10+ is the ultimate acoustic resilient layer for underneath a ?oating screed.
- FIBREfon 28C is an acoustic overlay board which are designed speci?cally for concrete ?oors where a high compressive treatment is required. They can withstand imposed loads, such as lightweight partitions being built o? them, without their acoustic integrity being a?ected.
- YELOfon ES5/60 is a lightweight, ?exible extruded polyethylene strips. When installed around the ?oor perimeter they will eliminate acousc ?anking with the wall and the treatments.