What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Contacting UsInsulation Shop
by type of material:
Glass and Rock Wool Insulation
- Loft insulation
- Cavity slabs, batts
- Acoustic insulation
- Insulation slabs
BRITISH GYPSUM, KNAUF, ISOVER, ROCKWOOL, URSA
PIR (polyisocyanurate) Boards
PIR rigid board is the most efficient thermal insulation material used in construction.
BRITISH GYPSUM, CELOTEX, ECOTHERM, KINGSPAN, RECTICEL, KNAUF, XTRATHERM
Phenolic Insulation Boards
- External walls,
- Pitched roofs,
BRITISH GYPSUM, KINGSPAN, XTRATHERM
- EPS boards,
- XPS boards,
- Shrinkable boards,
- EWI Insulation Panels
Insulation Bonded to Other Material
An optimum performance "2 in 1" insulation product to enhance thermal insulation for walls and roof projects.
BRITISH GYPSUM, KINGSPAN, CELOTEX, CELLECTA, XTRATHERM, RECTICEL
Reflective Foil Insulation
- Radiant barrier
- Roof insulation
- Walls insulation
- Floors and Ceilings
- Cool in summer warm in winter
ALUMAFLEX, LOW-E, THINSULEX
Gypsum Based Boards
Gypsum board is the premier building material for wall, ceiling and partition systems.
BRITISH GYPSUM, FREMACELL
Render Carrier Boards
- As substrate for render
- As an exterior siding
- As an underlayment for flooring
EUROFORM, JAMES HARDIE, KNAUF, RCM
Calcium Silicate Boards
An asbestos-free thermal insulation that withstands continuous high operating temperatures.
Acoustic | Soundproofing
- Acoustic wool
- Partition walls
- Acoustic ceilings
- Soundproof floors
- Vibration cushioning
BG, CELLECTA, ISOMASS, KARMA, KNAUF, ROCKWOOL, URSA
External Wall Insulation Systems
٠ Mineral wool
٠ Primers, Adhesives
KINGSPAN, KNAUF, CERESIT, JABLITE
Cladding and Weatherboards
Cladding and weatherboards are available in uPVC, fibre-cement that gives the visual appeal of natural timber.
We sell roof insulating products from leading manufacturers.
CELLECTA, CELOTEX, ECOTHERM, ISOVER, JABLITE, KINGSPAN, KNAUF, ROCKWOOL, XTRATHERM
Installing loft insulation could cut down your energy bills significantly and the payback time is also very quick, within about 2 years. About 25% of heat is lost through the roof in an uninsulated home, so this is a big saving!
Premium quality plasterboards, insulated plasterboards and accessories for acoustic and heat insulation for under ceiling mounting.
PIR boards, Polystyrene, Glass and Mineral Wool Slabs, Batts and Rolls.
URSA, KNAUF, LOW-E, KARMA,XTRATHERM, KAY-METZELER, CELOTEX, CELLECTA
Cavity walls, External walls, Partition walls, Plasterboard
CELOTEX, KNAUF, URSA, ROCKWOOL, PROMAT, XTRATHERM, KAY-METZELER, CELLECTA, LOW-E
Bagged products, Insulated plasterboards, Galvanised dry wall fixings, Metal frame systems
BRITISH GYPSUM, CELOTEX, CEMBRIT, ECOTHERM, KNAUF, KINGSPAN, XTRATHERM
Pipe insulation materials are used to retard the flow of heat energy by reducing heat loss or gain from pipe work and also as acoustic insulation.
ROCKWOOL ROCKLAP, KOOLTHERM FM
Void Former is a lightweight material in structural concrete in foundations, beam and slabs to fill structurally non-working areas and against clay heave.
CLAYBOARD, CLAYLITE, CLAYMASTER
Slabs and Batts
Glass wool insulation, Rock wool insulation, Multifoil insulation, Insulated wallpaper
URSA, KNAUF, LOW-E, THINSULEX, MOULD GROWTH CONSULTANTS