Ceresit has more than 100 years of tradition and experience--started in 1905 and now a part of the Henkel Group. Ceresit had brought into construction industry a steady stream of innovative products. Today, Ceresit is internationally recognised as a leading brand offering a wide range of high-quality product systems. Ceresit is your competent partner for the construction industry and professional craftsmen. Building projects are complex and require specialized products, and the solutions Ceresit offer are based on consistent quality and long-time experience gained in the course of its history.
Ceresit stands for reliability and professional quality, and also for improving energy efficiency and protecting natural resources. Its products and technologies provide the professional users with tangible added value. Experienced chemists and engineers at Ceresit translate all pertinent market research findings into customized products that make hands-on work easier, faster and healthier.
With the stringent quality control in development and production, and continuous process optimization, Ceresit meets the demands of the construction industry and professional craftsmen worldwide, and sets the highest standards. For the customers and their building projects this means assurance, durability and optimum value retention of the building. Ceresit is often the preferred choice for professional craftsmen. You can buy Ceresit products at Insulation Shop, especially for External Wall Insulation (EWI).
Optimized energy and water use and with less raw material waste reduces resource consumption and minimizes CO² emissions during the production cycle. Specific product solutions--external thermal insulation systems--enable the end-user to save on energy costs and also actively contribute to environmental protection. Ceresit's innovative products benefit workers and users, with their safer working conditions or improved indoor air quality and the elimination of mould infestations from the kitchen and bathroom.
Types of Products
ETICS (External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems): Adhesive mortars, Adhesive rendering mortars, Mineral Renders, Priming Paints, Priming Additives, Facade paints, Glass-fibre Mesh
Adhesive mortars, Adhesive rendering mortars
- Ceresit CT 84 Express PU-adhesive for EPS-boards for thermal insulation for external building walls, on surfaces such as wood, OSB boards, glass, bitumens, ceramic bricks, concrete, coated and galvanised sheet plate, dry cellular concrete. Approximately 2 hours after the application, the foamed polystyrene boards may be smoothed, anchored and, then the armoured layer may be applied using the Ceresit CT 85, CT 87. It can be used from 0°C and at high humidity – especially recommended for work in low temperature when cement adhesives drying time is significantly longer.
- Ceresit CT 87 White Flexible adhesive and reinforcing mortar for EPS or Mineral Wool and for applying the reinforcing protection layer to insulate external walls. CT 87 is reinforced with fibres, therefore it is more resistant to the formation of cracks and hairlines. A 2 in 1 product – does not need priming before the application of plaster. CT87 is quite flexible, light and has a homogeneous consistency. Considerably lower consumption than other market products. Resistant to weather conditions, yet vapour permeable.
- Ceresit CT 190 Flex Adhesive and Reinforcing Mortar for Mineral Wool External Wall Insulation Slabs. CT 190 mortar is used for fixing of mineral wool façade boards and for applying the reinforcing protection layer to insulate the newly constructed objects as well as older buildings to be thermo-renovated. This adhesive is strengthened with fibres and has a high resistance to mechanical damages, high adhesion to mineral substrates and wool, resistant to scratches and cracks. It is resistant to weather conditions, yet vapour permeable. Very easy to work with.
- Ceresit ZU Base Coat Render and Mesh Adhesive for insulating external walls. Ceresit ZU is used for fixing of EPS boards and for applying the reinforcing protection mesh onto the EPS boards. Suitable for insulating the newly constructed buildings as well as refurbishments. It is very flexible, has excellent adhesion and weatherproof. This mortar can be machine applied.
- Ceresit CT 60 Acrylic Render is used for making thin-layer renders on concrete substrates, on traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum boards, etc. It is recommended for use over Expanded Polystyrene boards (EPS). Dark colours should be limited to small areas, such as architectural details. CT 60 Acrylic render is highly resistant to fungus, mould and algae. It is manufactured in more than two hundred colours. CT 60 Acrylic Render is Resistant to weather conditions and to biological corrosion.
- Ceresit CT 34 Mineral Render is used for plastering external surfaces and also as a mineral filler for smooth surfaces. It is also used to repairing traditional and cement-lime plasters of external and internal surfaces of buildings. It may be applied to fill deep losses, such as chases after installation work. The properties of CT 34 make it possible to apply thin layers on the walls and ceilings, to cover rough and uneven cement and cement-lime plaster surfaces. Thickness of complete plaster layer must be up to 5 mm.
- Ceresit CT 137 Mineral Render is used for making thin layer plasters on concrete substrates, traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and gypsum boards, gypsum-fibre boards, etc. The plaster CT137 is manufactured in several colours to be applied as the final layer of the façade as well as in the option to be painted,e.g. with Ceresit CT54 silicate paint or Ceresit CT48 silicone paint and Ceresit CT42 or CT44 acrylic paints.
- Ceresit CT 74 Silicone render, which would give a stone like structure, is available in grain 1.5 mm or 2.5 mm is a decorative thin-layer plaster for indoor and outdoor applications. It is highly resistant to dirt (self-cleaning effect, highly elastic and impact resistant, and has high stability of colour. CT 74 has a high resistant to weather conditions – resistant to the development of fungus, algae and mould. It can be machine applied. CT 74 is available in full palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature.
- Ceresit CT 72 Silicate render, which would give a stone like structure, is available in grain 1.5 mm or 2.5 mm is a decorative thin-layer plaster for indoor and outdoor applications. It is highly vapour permeable (breathing) and durable – resistant to damage and cleaning. CT 72 has a high resistant to weather conditions – resistant to the development of fungus, algae and mould. It can be machine applied. CT 72 is available in full palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature.
- Ceresit CT 174 combines good points of silicate plaster and silicone plaster. It is vapour permeable, of low absorbability and dirt resistant. CT 174 is used for making thin-layer plasters on concrete substrates, traditional plasters, gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum boards, etc. It is a recommended render for EPS and mineral wool external insulations boards. It is highly vapour permeable (breathing) and durable – resistant to damage and cleaning. CT 174 has a high resistant to weather conditions – resistant to the development of fungus, algae and mould. It can be machine applied.
- Ceresit CT 77 Mosaic Render is used for applying decorative colourful plasters to traditional plasters, concrete substrates, gypsum substrates and chipboards, gypsum boards, etc. Transparent silicone-acrylic resins are the binder and coloured quartz gravels size 1.0-1.6 mm or 1.4-2.0 mm which are the fillers. This material is designed for applying with a metal long float. When it is set, the colourful plaster is obtained. The properties of the material allow for bridging the existing scratches in the substrate. CT 77 is especially recommended to be applied to the exposed to abrasion walls inside the buildings, such as at the entrance, corridors, staircases. Outside the buildings, CT 77 is recommended on the substrates easy to get dirty: on the pedestals, railings, door and window frames.
- Ceresit CT 136 Dry Dash Receiver is a polymer modified cement based render suitable for use as a top coat for External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS). Ceresit CT136 can be used as a top coat to receive a Dry dash finish using decorative aggregates, or floated up to provide a thick render ready to receive a textured synthetic finish. It is very easy to apply and eliminates inaccurate site mixing. It is formulated to give a longer open time to receive dashing aggregate and can be applied in a 6mm coat. Available in a range of colours.
- Ceresit CT 16 Primer is ready to use, gives a very good covering. CT 16 primer is waterproof, has higher adhesion of the plaster to the substrates and very easy to apply. It is recommended for priming the reinforced layers in EWI systems and traditional plasters. CT 16 can be applied to the surfaces of chipboards, gypsum boards, gypsum plasters, all types of concrete and over strong paint coats. Priming the substrate with the paint CT 16 considerably decreases paint absorption, which prevents from too fast drying of the applied products. The fine aggregates included in CT 16 make the primed surfaces rough and scratch resistant. As the surface is expanded, it increases the adhesion of the plasters, putties and paints. This product has strong coating properties and makes the substrate efficiently homogeneous, thus preventing from any formation of stains on the coloured acrylic, mineral and silicone plasters.
- Ceresit CT 42 Acrylic Paint is used for protecting façades, concrete constructions and interiors. It can be applied on concrete, cement plasters, lime–cement plasters and lime plasters. The façades covered with the paint CT 42 can be washed with washing devices operating under low pressure. The exposure of the façade to the sun causes dangerous tensions, therefore dark colours should be used only on small areas, e.g. architectural details. BioProtect formula is effective and durable protection of façade from fungus, mould, and algae. CT 42 has a low absorbency, and is resistant to weather conditions and also damage resistant. Available in full palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature.
- Ceresit CT 48 Silicone paint - Hydrophobic, vapour permeable paint for buildings façades and interiors. It can be applied on concrete, cement renders, lime–cement plasters and lime plasters. The structure of the coating ensures fast moisture evaporation from the substrate and at the same time creates an efficient protection against the substrate moisture and humidity. The binder used in the paint CT 48 causes pearl like effect of water after wetting the coat. It is highly recommended to use CT 48 in historical objects, on the renovation and aerated plasters as well as on all the surfaces where aesthetic qualities and duration of the coating is required. Can be washed with washing devices operating under low pressure. Available in full palette of Ceresit Colours of Nature.
- Ceresit CT 49 Silix XD® nano-silicone paint is equipped in selected modified silicone and polysiloxane resins together with special fillers and pigments. Thanks to extremely high hydrophobia of coat surface, reached by use of PTFE additives the pearl effect appears – absorption of water and dirt is strongly limited. Nevertheless the coat is highly permeable to water vapour. CT 49 Silix XD® extends the aesthetic effect and durability of the coated surface. CT 49 Silix XD® is used outdoor and indoor, especially suggested for protecting of coated areas against weathering (e.g. sour rain), biological corrosion and in cases where high durability and dirt-resistance is required.It can be applied on concrete, cement plasters, lime–cement plasters and lime plasters that have never been painted before.
- Ceresit CT325 Glass-Fibre Mesh is a reinforcing mesh for embedding into mortars for External wall insulation systems (EWI). For façades or pedestals exposed to higher mechanical loads, it is preferred to use CT 325 in two layers. It is alkali-resistant, slip-proof and tear-proof. The ready prepared Ceresit reinforcing mortar should be spread evenly over the surface of the boards with a tooth trowel with teeth the size of 10-12 mm. In the case of mineral wool boards prior to distribution must also make priming with mortar. In the prepared layer immediately apply Ceresit CT 325 Glass-Fibre Mesh, pushing the mesh into it using a metal trowel. Properly applied mesh should not be visible and completely covered in the mortar. It is important to keep the mesh overlaps on next applied belts to about 10 cm. These overlaps should not coincide with the board joints. In the case of openings such as windows the mesh should be sunk further. It comes is a roll of 1.1m x 50m
Expanding Foams: Polyurethane Foams (PU), Foam Cleaners
- Polyurethane Foams (PU) - When it comes to insulating, fixing, bonding or filling gaps PU foams come handy. Most commonly foams will be applied to fix windows and doors and at the same time serve as an excellent heat and noise insulator. There are special products for glueing all sorts of materials on the building site, such as EPS boards. PU Foams Ceresit TS 51 Winter, Ceresit TS 52 Pro Winter, Ceresit TS 61, Ceresit TS 62 Pro, Ceresit TS 64 Mega, Ceresit TS 65 Mega Pro, Ceresit TS 66 Pro Winter, Ceresit TS 67 Pro Window can be ordered at Insulation Shop.
- Foam Cleaners - Ceresit PU Profi Foam Cleaner, a 500ml cleaner is used for removing fresh foam spots and cleaning the applicator.
Waterproofing: Bitumen Liquid products, Bitumen Membrane products, Cementitious products, Silicone-based products, Tapes, Reinforcement fabrics, Polymer-based products, Polyurethane-based products
- Ceresit CR 65 Rigid Slurry is a high water impermeable tanking slurry, which permits diffusion, but is frost resistant, and suitable for drinking water tanks. Used on the horizontal and vertical surfaces of buildings, structural components and tanks, for waterproofing against water loads, for waterproofing monolithic water tanks from inside and swimming pools with a water depth of of ? 15 m, for subsequent waterproofing on the negative side and for filling drill holes or cavities. CR 65 can be applied on rigid, crack-free surfaces made of concrete, brick-work, renders and screeds.
Tiling: Tile adhesives, Grouts, Sealants, Waterproofing under tiles, Primers, Cleaners, Impregnation Agents, Multi-purpose insulating-board
Flooring: Levelling compounds, Primers, Screeds, Flooring Adhesives, Repair Mortars, Crack Repair
Repair and improvement of concrete: Cementitious products, Acrylic-based products, Epoxy-based products, Silicone-based products, Mixing Oils, Air-entraining Agents, Liquid and Powder Sealants
Interior Finishes: Universal Primers, Renders, Skim Coats