Ceresit ZU WHITE Polystyrene and Reinforced Mesh Adhesive - Base Coat Render - Pallet of 48 bags
Ceresit ZU White Polystyrene and Reinforced Mesh Adhesive - Base Coat Render - Pallet of 48 bags
Ceresit ZU White is designed to insulate external walls of the buildings by application of external thermal insulation composite system using polystyrene boards. It is a component of following ETICS from Ceresit Ceretherm Premium. Ceresit ZU White is used for fixing of EPS boards and also for applying the reinforcing protection layer to insulate the newly constructed buildings as well as for thermo-renovation.
- Resistant to weather conditions
- Highly elastic
- High adhesion
- Machine and manual application
- External wall EPS insulation system
Fixing polystyrene boards.
- Adhesive should be applied with a trowel around the perimeter of the board - band of 3-4cm wide and several blobs in the centre.
- Place the board to the wall and press it down with a long float. Properly applied mortar after pressing the board to the wall should cover min. 40% of its area.
- The boards should be fixed closely to each other in one plane, with the horizontal joints in different levels.
Installing the reinforced mesh.
- Add the adhesive with a 10 or 12 mm notched trowel on the surface polystyrene boards.
- Press the mesh on the fresh mortar until it is no longer visible.
- Thin coat render can be made after approx. 24 hours from the application of the reinforcement layer.
Once purchased this product is non-returnable.
Please note that we can supply this product cheaper if you buy it with the whole external wall system from us. Contact us for more details.
Ceresit EPS External Wall Insulation Systems are BBA approved systems