Soprema is a company that design and manufacture waterproofing and insulation systems to suit every construction project.
- Bituminous waterproofing,
- Synthetic waterproofing,
- Structural waterproofing,
- Liquid waterproofing,
- Green roofing,
- Solar Solutions,
The Lummerzheim family started up a factory, producing the first bituminous waterproofing membranes in 1870. The company was founded in 1908 by Mr. Charles Geisen in Strasbourg. The first mammoth membrane was invented by him in 1909. In 1989, the company had created an innovative solutions for green roofs. It started producing extruded polystyrene in 2014 by acquiring Topox.
Soprema has the technical know how to give support to guarantee the success of your projects in areas:
- Roofing, waterproofing & insulation design consultation & advice,
- Waterproofing surveys with technical recommendation,
- Bespoke specification service,
- Technical drawings and details,
- BIM objects for waterproofing and Insulation systems,
- Product & installation Training,
- On site support & inspections,
- Project sign off and warranty,
- Technical assistance and Certification.