Floor Boards, Battens and Cradles
When you are soundproofing your floor, you are trying to stop noise from below reaching upwards and also to eradicate your impact noise passing down to your neighbours below. You'd have to decide if you want to soundproof under your floor boards or above them. Versatile cement particle boards and laminated composite boards have become the most effective solution to relieve impact sound problems. Where the existing floor is uneven, you may have to use insulated battens and cradle systems.
- Cement bonded particle boards,
- Calcium Sulphate boards - screedboards
- Composite boards
- Timber battens,
- Timber battens with resilient layers,
- Cradle systems.
- New build,
- Masonry and stud walls,
- Concrete and framework floors.
- Can be nailed, screwed, drilled, routed, sanded, planed or sawn,
- Non-toxic and asbestos-free,
- Durable, flexible and cost-effective,
- Highly moisture and fire resistant,
- Insects, vermin and fungi resistant,
- Robust and impact resistant,
- Does not build up static charges.
An interlocking high density floor boards for a multitude of flooring applications. Can be used in bathrooms and kitchens. It is suitable for floors with an underfloor heating system due to its low thermal resistance and rapid heat transfer characteristics. The interlocking edges dont contract or expand when exposed to water. Due to its high density, it has higher acoustic values. Some boards come with an additional resilient layer for extra acoustic values.
- Quick and easy to install,
- High density - provides high acoustic performance,
- High impact resistance,
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems,
- Accepts ceramic tiles,
- Interconnecting edge detail - no screws required,
- Hard wearing surface - looks and feels like a screed
- Easy as a quick to install,
- Installed directly onto walls, floors and ceilings,
- Could be used as a remedial solution for sound test failures,
- Fire retardant,
- Surface is ready for any decorative finish,
Timber acoustic battens with and without a resilient layers and rubber and polypropylene cradle systems ideal for levelling uneven floors.