Xtratherm's brand is deeply rooted in the Lambda value. The Lambda value is the inherent insulation value of any material. The lower that lambda value - the greater the insulation value per mm from that product. Xtratherm delivers twice the performance of ordinary insulation - or the same performance using half the thickness of polyiso (PIR). Xtratherm is one of the well-known brand in the UK and Ireland. Choosing the right insulation for your project would make your building comfortable, energy efficient and environmentally sustainable. Xtratherm manufactures not only Polyiso (PIR), but also Phenolic and EPS insulating materials to the highest quality and performance standards using the latest technology and a strict Quality Control process.
- Multi-purpose Boards,
- Wall Insulation - Cavity Wall Boards, Framing Boards, Dry-lining Boards, Rainscreen Boards
- Floor Insulation - Floor Boards, Soffit Boards
- Roof Insulation - Flat Roof Boards, Pitched Roof Boards
- Xtratherm Thin-r is a foil faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board formed by a blowing process which generates rigid foam composed of fine cells filled with Pentane blowing agent trapped within the foam. Pentane has very good insulating properties and gives Thin-r superb insulating capability. Long term performance is ensured by the foil facings which are gas tight. Used for insulating walls, floors and roofs.
- Xtratherm Safe-R Phenolic Board is a superior performance rigid insulation with enhanced fire performance, consisting of a Class O phenolic foam core with negligible smoke obscuration. Safe-R is faced with low emissivity aluminium facings both sides, and has a thermal conductivity as low as 0.021W/mK. Used for insulating partial fill cavity walls, pitched roofs soffits, solid and suuspended floors and as Rainscreen insulation.
- Xtratherm Thin-R XT/CW Partial Fill Cavity Wall Insulation is the best solution when additional thermal insulation is needed in external masonry walls, without a substantial increase in the width of the cavity. Xtratherm Thin-R boards achieve high standards of insulation whilst maintaining a residual cavity to prevent moisture penetration, without a substantial increase in the width of the cavity and of the overall wall thickness.
- Xtratherm Cavity Therm wall insulation board is a high performance composite board of enhanced PIR core with a lambda value of 0.021W/mK. The boards have gas tight facings with one face bonded to a profiled HIPS skin during manufacture to provide a drainage plane. Its unique engineered profiled facing directs any moisture might penetrate the external wall down the protective facing and back onto the external leaf, giving added protection from wind driven rain.
- Xtratherm Thin-R Hyfloor XT/HYF is a high performance floor Insulation board with superior thickness to performance ratio allowing the lower targets required under the new Building Regulations to be achieved with minimum thicknesses. It is a high performance foil faced Polyiso (PIR) insulation with a certified thermal conductivity as low as 0.022W/mK. Manufactured to strict EN 13165 standards, the closed cell structure and gas tight facings provides excellent thermal performance and moisture resistance. It has an engineered jointing to provide improved continuity and unparalleled thermal bridging performance.
- Xtratherm Plydeck is a composite insulated panel of Xtratherm Polyiso PIR core with a composite gas-tight foil face to the underside, bonded to 9mm OSB board. Plydeck is designed to provide high levels of thermal insulation and decking in one operation for new and refurbishment flat roof applications. Bedding the panel onto a bed of mastic creates a continuous vapour control layer. Plydeck does not readily absorb water, making it suitable for use in damp environment.
- XtroLiner XO/PR board has a core of modified polyiso (PIR) bonded to low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings. It offers excellent insulation performance with thermal conductivity of 0.021 W/mK and a Class ‘O’ fire rating. Using Xtratherm XO/PR on sloped roof areas can provide the most efficient U-values with minimal intrusion into valuable living space. Insulating above and between the roof timbers ensures that the structure is kept at, or near the internal environmental conditions, reducing thermal stress and condensation risk. Placing XtroLiner XO/PR between and/or below the rafter creates a Ventilated Roof.
- Xtratherm FR-BGM is a Polyiso (PIR) insulation board that is faced with a fleece finished bitumen orglass facers and is suitable for use below partially bonded bitumen based built up roofing systems. FR-BGM can also be used in mechanically fastened or loose laid ballasted bituminous roofing systems. Xtratherm FR/BGM is suitable for use on roof decks that are subject to limited maintenance foot traffic. It is a BBA certified high performance flat and tapered roof insulation board that provides a guaranteed quality solution to flat roof specification.
- Xtratherm FR/MG is a high performance Polyiso (PIR) with mineral coated glass facers suitable for use below single ply fully adhered roof membranes, single ply waterproofing systems and partially bonded built-up felt. It is suitable for use on roof decks that are subject to maintenance traffic; walk-ways should be provided on roofs requiring regular pedestrian access, and below most single ply fully adhered and mechanically fixed roof membrane systems or loose laid ballasted roofing systems.
tech. support: 0371 222 1055