Traditional Sand And Cement Packed Render Atlas - 25kg - External and Internal, 6mm to 30mm
Traditional Sand and Cement Packed Render Atlas - 25kg
25kg Traditional Sand And Cement Packed Render Atlas is a ready made traditional cement render for internal and external use that can be applied to all mineral substrates. It is made from a combination of Portland cement, hydrated lime, quartz aggregate and refining agents. It is easy to use, has good adhesion and highly durable. It is applied in a double layer rendering method: the initial scratch coat and the surface floating coat. Antifreeze agents can be added to the render, allowing for carrying out work at reduced temperatures, i.e. below + 5 C. Render thickness: 6mm to 30mm.
Note: 30kg bags marked M are available for machine rendering. Ask for a quote.
- Resistant to weather conditions,
- Easy to process,
- Good adhesion,
- High durability,
- External and internal mineral substrates
- The substrate must be cleaned and properly prepared.
- Pour the dry mix into 4l of water.
- Mix with a low-speed mixer.
- Leave for 5 minutes and mix again.
- Do not mix hardened grout with water or fresh material.
- Apply the mortar in an even layer on the surface, and even out with a long float.
- Protect against frost, precipitation, excessive temperatures during application and drying.
Once purchased this product is non-returnable.