50mm Kingspan Thermabate Cavity Closer 3m length (pack of 10).
50mm Kingspan Thermabate Cavity Closer 3m length (pack of 10)
50mm Thermabate is a cavity closer box section with a fibre free, rigid thermoset urethane insulation core that maintains continuous insulation around window and door openings. It is suitable for use with timber, metal or uPVC window frames. It provides a simple and effective method for closing cavities around openings in masonry cavity, timber frame and steel frame wall constructions. The proper use of Kingspan Thermabate Cavity Closer can reduce the risk of condensation forming at reveals and thus unsightly mould growth, which can lead to the deterioration of plaster, paintwork and wallpaper.
- Available as standard in 3 metre lengths,
- Easy to handle and install,
- Maintains a continuous insulated cavity closer around door and window openings,
- Avoids the need for cut bricks, blocks or special reveal blocks,
- Reduces thermal bridging, condensation risk and mould growth,
- Weather resistant forms an integral DPC,
- Can be fitted with door or window frames as a combined unit,
- Unaffected by air infiltration,
- Non-deleterious material
- Insulation core manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP.