37.5mm Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB (25mm Phenolic Core + 12.5mm Plasterboard) - Dot & Dab (pack of 12)
37.5mm Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB | 25mm Phenolic Core + 12.5mm Plasterboard | Dot & Dab (pack of 12)
37.5mm Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB is a composite insulated panel of Xtratherm 25mm Phenolic core with a composite tissue facing bonded to a 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard for internal applications,fixed with dot & dab adhesive bonding. Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB is designed to provide high levels of thermal insulation and dry lining in one operation for masonry walls. The Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB board achieves a resistance greater than 100 MN.s/g. Improved vapour resistivity when required, can be provided with two coats of Drywall Sealer. Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB is faced with low emissivity aluminium/glass tissue facings, and has a thermal conductivity as low as 0.020W/mK. Max installation height for this system is 3m.
Note: The plasterboard can be square edge, 9.5mm thick, fire or moisture resistant or soundproof, can be priced on request.
- Superior performance phenolic foam,
- Thermal conductivity as low as 0.020 W/mK,
- Effective thermal and fire performance,
- Achieves a resistance greater than 100 MN.s/g,
- Can be readily cut using a sharp knife or fine toothed saw,
- Low smoke obscuration,
- Low risk fire rating - Class 0,
- HCFC/CFC Free,
- Zero ODP,
- Rot proof and will remain effective for the life span of the building,
- Internal wall drylining for new build or refurbishment
- Align the SR/TB Thermal Liner squarely on wall.
- Allow a 15mm expansion joint at the top and bottom of the panel, and fill with foam filler.
- Mark the position of the panel on the wall. Apply adhesive dabs to the wall in accordance with BS8212:1986 & BS 800: Part 8: 1994.
- Vertical dabs @ 300mm centres 25mm in from edge. Dabs 50-75mm wide approx 25mm deep to allow for tamping. Total contact with boards area should be 20%.
- Lift the SR/TB Thermal Liner into position using wedges on the floor.
- Apply pressure to the board to level and embed in the adhesive.
- Insulation should be cut back to accommodate an adjoining panel at external corners.
- When the adhesive has dried, 3 fireproof mechanical fixings should be fixed through the centre of the board.