25kg Vandex BB75 Waterproofing (Tanking) Slurry
25kg Vandex BB75 Waterproofing (Tanking) Slurry For Concrete, Masonry, and Render
25kg Vandex BB75 is a is a cementitious waterproofing slurry with hydrophobic properties, resistant to water and moisture suitable for for concrete, masonry, and render. It is approved for use in contact with potable water and can be employed against active and passive water pressures. Vandex BB75 has very good bonding capability and is suitable for application to horizontal and vertical surfaces. It is durable, resistant to frost and heat after setting and vapour-permeable. Vandex BB75 forms a tough waterproof coating tested up to 7 bar.
- High water impermeability, even be used on the "negative" side,
- Permits diffusion,
- Suitable for drinking water tanks,
- Applicable by spray equipment,
- Can be against active or passive water pressure.
- On concrete, masonry and render,
- As active or passive waterproofing,
- As protection against water and moisture,
- On foundations, slabs, retaining walls,
- Inside drinking water structures
- Surfaces must have a clean and well-keyed,
- Structural defects must be fixed beforehand,
- Carefully rinse all surfaces,
- Pre-water several times until substrate is thoroughly saturated,
- The surface should be damp but not wet,
- Place 25 kg of Vandex BB75 into a clean container, then add 4.5 6 litres of water.
- Stir for at least 3 minutes with a mechanical mixer,
- Apply from the bottom upwards and any excess should be worked sideways,
- All cavities and air holes must be filled,
- If two layers are applied, the second layer is applied whilst the first layer is still damp on the surface,
- Can also be applied mechanically.
Once purchased this product is non-returnable.