40mm Jablite External Wall Polystyrene Insulation Board EPS - pack of 15
40mm Jablite External Wall Insulation Board is a very lightweight and easy to handle and install EPS 70wall board containing a flame-retardant additive, designed to be used as a part of various external wall insulation systems. It can be bonded or mechanically fixed to the wall. Installing insulation on the external walls of a domestic or non-domestic property is a cost effective alternative to demolishing and rebuilding. External wall insulation (EWI) can be installed without having to re-locate the occupants of the property.
- 100% recyclable,
- Can be cut to fit with a sharp knife,
- Achieves an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification,
- Lightweight and easy to handle,
- Flood proof and durable,
- Helps to achieve a high quality rendered surface.
- Reduces condensation and heat loss,
- Cut heating bills,
- Protect and prolong the external fabric of the property,
- Reduces CO2 emissions.
Used as a component in external wall insulation and can be combined with different types of finishes and cladding systems, applicable in both refurbishment and new build projects.
The exact installation method will depend on the chosen cladding or facing system. Generally, support for the cladding is provided with treated timber properly fixed and used for battening the wall, either horizontally or vertically. The boards can be easily cut with a sharp knife so that they can be tightly fixed between the battens and wedged into position. Corrosion-free fixings should be used to pin the boards in place, in case an air gap between the insulation material and the cladding is required. The boards should be covered with a breathable sarking felt and the cladding installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If the insulation should meet the values prescribed by applicable regulations, another Jablite board can be added over the battens, whereas double counter-batten system may be necessary and the wall battens should be oriented in the same way as the cladding battens.
- Supplied as EPS 70 as defined in BS EN 13163;
- Has an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide;
- ISO 14001 certified - Certificate Number EMS 559414 (Key Process-Insulation Manufacture);
- ISO 14001 certified - Certificate Number NL 007629-1 (Supply Chain Processes - supply of materials for end products).