Acoustic Plasterboards and Resilient Bars
Soundproofed ceilings and walls are able to subdue unwelcome sound waves. Once you have soundproofed your walls and ceilings, you will no longer have to suffer the difficulties you had to put up with for years, and you will be able to stop worrying about people complaining about noise.
- Cement bonded Plasterboard,
- Gypsum Plasterboard,
- Composite Plasterboard
- Framework and masonry walls,
- Can be nailed, screwed, drilled, routed, sanded, planed or sawn,
- Non-toxic and asbestos-free,
- Durable, flexible and cost-effective,
- Highly moisture and fire resistant,
- Insects, vermin and fungi resistant,
- Robust and impact resistant,
- Does not build up static charges.
These boards are made of aerated gypsum core bonded to face paper liners, available in both tapered and square edge versions, suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects. Additionally, they are highly fire resistant.
- Superior acoustic performance,
- High density,
- High moisture resistance,
- Easy to handle and work with,
- Ready for final finishing work.
- Easy as a quick to install,
- Installed directly onto walls and ceilings,
- Could be used as a remedial solution for sound test failures,
- Fire retardant,
- Surface is ready for any decorative finish,
Specially designed resilient bars and accessories for optimizing sound performance of ceiling and wall construction systems.