- Sound shield boards,
- Fire shield boards,
- Moisture shield boards,
- Impact resistant drywall,
- Wall boards,
- High performance panels
- Highly fire resistant - used extensively for fire protection proving up to 4 hours protection in some special multi-layer system applications,
- Good for cutting down noise transmission particularly airborne sounds,
- Moisture resistant - specially designed with silicone additives in the core or glass reinforced gypsum board,
- Ready to take high quality durable plaster finish,
- Wallpaper can directly applied to the paper surface of plasterboard. E
- xcellent for semi-exposed areas, such as soffits and the like,
Plasterboard sheets are fixed to timber or steel frames using adhesive and plasterboard screws or nails. The joints are concealed with a tape and jointing compound system, then sanded ready for painting or decorating.
Note: Do not use in continuously wet areas as water would rapidly reach the gypsum core through capillary action and damage the board. Also, the plasterboard's paper can be eaten by termites.