Types of Ceiling Insulation
- Gypsum Boards,
- Polystyrene Boards EPS and XPS,
- PIR Boards,
- Composite Boards and Rolls,
- Insulated Boards,
- Use a spirit level to check whether the wooden trusses, or joists to which the plasterboard will be attached are level.
- Measure the ceiling length and mark out the lengths on the plasterboard. This way, you'd know how many lengths are needed.
- Measure the width of the room to work out how many sheets of plasterboard you will need to cover the ceiling. Then mark up where the sheets need to be cut, so they'd evenly to fit the ceiling area.
- Mark where your ceiling battens are on the top of the wall, so you’ll know where to drill in the screws.
- Mark all openings, such as ceiling lights,
- Make sure to put on your safety glasses.
- Lift the plasterboard up to the ceiling and start drilling in the screws, in line with where you've marked the battens. If you've applied glue to the battens, remember not to drill in a screw where you've applied glue, because when the glue dries it will push the screw out.
CHOOSE MANUFACTURERS or scroll down to see products
Sort By: Limit:
Showing 1 to 28 of 28 (1 Pages)