These panels are easy to use in external and internal applications due to its flexibility--can be nailed, screwed, drilled, routed, sanded, planed or sawn. They also provide a level of airborne sound reduction.
- In residential and public buildings, Internal walls and partitions,
- As an external cladding material (single skin and sandwich application),
- Sometimes even as a structural member,
- As a carrier panel in various cladding systems, including brick slips systems, terracotta cladding systems, coating and insulated render systems,
- In wet areas, such as bathrooms, kitchens
- Some, even in swimming pools.
- Durable, flexible and cost-effective,
- Easy to handle, install and decorate,
- Offers a level of acoustic insulation,
- Highly moisture resistant,
- Practically non-combustible,
- Robust and impact resistant,
- Insects, vermin and fungi resistant.
Versapanel's fire resistant ability.
CHOOSE MANUFACTURERS or scroll down to see products
Showing 1 to 24 of 24 (1 Pages)