25mm Celotex TB4000 PIR Insulation Board
- Product Code: A10-112
- Brand: Celotex
- Model and Size: 1200x2400mm - 2.88m2
- Board Coverage: 2.88m2
- Delivery Time: 1 - 2 days
Price: £13.17 (£15.80 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £4.57/m2 (£5.48/m2 inc VAT)
- 10 or more £12.62 (£15.14 inc VAT)
- 20 or more £12.49 (£14.99 inc VAT)
- 30 or more £12.03 (£14.44 inc VAT)
25mm Celotex TB4000 PIR Insulation Board | TB4025
Celotex TB4025 is targeted at ‘cut-to-fit’ applications between rafters or joists and enables users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of insulation than has previously been possible. It is also appropriate for use in floors and walls. With low emissivity foil facings, TB4025 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed Systems
- Specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges,
- The thinnest PIR insulation,
- Standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm,
- Easy to cut and shape,
- Low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation,
- High performance within cavity air spaces,
- Long-term energy savings for buildings.
- CE marking compliance to BS EN 13165.
- Manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management system ISO 14001.
- Achieves an ‘A+’ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008.