110mm Celotex XR4000 PIR Insulation Board - XR4110
Guide Price: InStockNewConditionGBP64.14£53.45 (£64.14 inc VAT)
Guide price per m2: £18.56/m2 (£22.27/m2 inc VAT)
Price: £53.45 (£64.14 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £18.56/m2 (£22.27/m2 inc VAT)
- 10 or more £52.37 (£62.84 inc VAT)
- 20 or more £51.32 (£61.58 inc VAT)
- 30 or more £50.24 (£60.29 inc VAT)
110mm Celotex XR4000 PIR Insulation Board - XR4100
Celotex XR4110 is targeted at cut-to-fit applications between rafters or joists and enables users to achieve lower U-values with a single layer of insulation than has previously been possible. XR4110 is also appropriate for use in floors and walls. With low emissivity foil facings, XR4110 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed Systems
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems,
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation available from stock within the market,
- Is certified under BBA certificate numbers 95/3197 and 09/4667,
- Helps meet the current and future requirements of Approved Document L and Section 6, BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes,
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces, Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Celotex XR4110 is CFC/HCFC free
- Has zero ODP and low GWP and CE marking compliance to BS EN 13165.
- Celotex XR4110 is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001 and environmental management system ISO 14001.
- Celotex XR4110 achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008. All products must be installed in accordance with instructions issued by Celotex.