120mm Flat Roof PIR Insulation Board Xtratherm FR-BGM (pack of 3)
- Product Code: A10-304
- Brand: Xtratherm
- Model and Size: 1200x600 - 2.16m2
- Pack Coverage: 2.16m2
- Delivery Time: 3 - 5 days
Guide Price: £43.10 (£51.72 inc VAT)
Guide price per m2: £19.95/m2 (£23.94/m2 inc VAT)
- 5 or more £42.39 (£50.87 inc VAT)
- 10 or more £41.68 (£50.02 inc VAT)
- 20 or more £40.62 (£48.74 inc VAT)
120mm Xtratherm PIR Flat Roof Board FR-BGM (pack of 3)
Board size: 1200x600mm
Area per pack: 2.16m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.024 W/mK
R-Value: 5.00 m2K/W
Density: 32 Kg/m3
Fire Rating: Euroclass F
120mm Xtratherm FR-BGM is a PIR insulation board that is faced with a fleece finished bitumen/glass facers and is suitable for use below partially bonded bitumen based built up roofing systems. FR-BGM can also be used in mechanically fastened or loose laid ballasted bituminous roofing systems. Xtratherm FR/BGM is suitable for use on roof decks that are subject to limited maintenance foot traffic. It is a BBA certified high performance flat and tapered roof insulation board that provides a guaranteed quality solution to flat roof specification.
- High Performance Rigid Insulation,
- Thermal Conductivity as Low as 0.024W/mK,
- Compatible with Most bituminous based Roofing Systems,
- Non-deleterious Material,
- Manufactured without the use of CFC’s/HCFC’s,
- Zero ODP and Low GWP,
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects,
- Compatible with most bituminous based roofing systems,
- Fleece finished bitumen/glass fibre facings,
- Suitable for bonding with approved bitumen adhesive systems
- Bitumen based built up roofing systems,
- On roof decks that are subject to limited maintenance foot traffic,
- Flat and tapered roofs
- The construction should be protected from rain penetration during breaks in the process,
- Ensure that the construction remains free from moisture,
- Ensure that the roof is flat, so rainfall does not pond,
- Decks should be primed before the application of the hot bitumen used to bond the vapour control layer.
- On metal decks, Xtratherm FR/BGM should be laid break bonded into hot bitumen (max temperature 240°C) mopped or poured over the vapour control layer. Ensure all edges of the boards are supported.
- On plywood decks, Xtratherm FR/BGM should be fully bedded in hot bitumen over a continuous vapour control layer which has been nailed or bonded to the deck. The boards can also be mechanically fixed, fixing heads should be sealed with bitumen.
- On concrete decks, ensure they are laid to provide correct falls to outlets and are clean, dry, without projections. Primer should be laid in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. The vapour control layer should be fully bonded to the deck and the Xtratherm FR/BGM should be laid into hot bitumen on the vapour control layer in a break bonded pattern. The boards can also be mechanically fixed.
- Xtratherm FR/BGM, (Fleece side upper most) may also be fully bonded. Guidance in regard to moisture and condensation should be in accordance with BS 8217: 2005 (Reinforced bitumen membranes for roofing).