50mm ThermaFleece CosyWool Flexible Slab 390mm x 1200mm (pack of 42).
- Product Code: A1-1707
- Brand: Thermafleece
- Model and Size: 1200x390mm - 19.66m2- Free delivery
- Pack Coverage: 19.66m2
- Delivery Time: 2 - 5 working days
Price: InStockNewConditionGBP221.88£184.90 (£221.88 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £9.40/m2 (£11.28/m2 inc VAT)
- 3 or more £179.43 (£215.32 inc VAT)
- 4 or more £173.95 (£208.74 inc VAT)
- 5 or more £178.05 (£213.66 inc VAT)
- 6 or more £173.67 (£208.40 inc VAT)
- 7 or more £170.54 (£204.65 inc VAT)
50mm ThermaFleece CosyWool Flexible Slab 390mm x 1200mm (pack of 42)
Thermafleece CosyWool Flexible Slab is a versatile low density insulation rich in British sheeps wool, which would give you all round performance and value for money. It contains 75% Sheeps wool, 15% recycled polyester and 10% polyester binder with a high recycled content making it highly environmentally friendly. Research shows that using 75% wool in combination with recycled fibres outperforms alternative products with a higher percentage of wool. It contains a lofting agent to maintain durability, fibre stability and structural integrity creating a long lasting insulation. You get the full benefit of sheeps wool with enhanced performance, durability and sustainability.
Thermafleece CosyWool Slabs are flexible but denser than rolls and sized to provide extra tight friction fit in walls and roofs providing excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- Long lasting, easy to cut and install,
- Safe to handle without the need for personal protective equipment,
- Contribute to a healthier indoor environment,
- Regulates moisture and absorbs harmful airborne substances in the home,
- Can be used in conjunction with vapour permeable underlay,
- Highly recyclable,
- Can be safely disposed of at the end of its life,
- Can reduce CO2 emissions by many tonnes over the lifetime of use,
- Can be used to reduce airborne sound reduction of Rw = 40dB
- Roofs Lofts & Warm Roof,
- Walls Timber Frame & Solid Wall,
- Floors Suspended Ground Floor & Between Floor
Thermafleece CosyWool flexible slab is harmless and can be installed without gloves or protective clothing. It is not irritating to the skin, eyes or respiratory tract. Its recommended that you wear a dust mask in enclosed spaces such as lofts. To retain the benefits of water vapour, absorption and release, Thermafleece CosyWool slabs may be used in conjunction with a vapour permeable underlay. Protect the insulation from prolonged exposure to sunlight when unpacked and avoid wetting for extended periods, store under cover and clear of the ground.
Thermafleece CosyWool slab can be cut using a straight edge and a knife, or simply torn apart. For more accurate cutting, tightly compress or clamp the insulation between two pieces of solid 15mm board. Overhang the fleece where you want to cut keeping the two board edges aligned. Saw cut the edge using a sharp, scalloped edged knife and keep the blade firm and square against both board edges throughout. Trim any fine remaining fibres with large scissors or shears.