70mm Universal Insulation Panel Fixing with Metal Pin LMX10 (pack of 200).
- Product Code: A1-1893
- Brand: Klimas W-M
- Model and Size: 70mm- Free delivery
- Delivery Time: 1 - 2 days
Price: InStockNewConditionGBP63.00£52.50 (£63.00 inc VAT)
70mm Universal Insulation Panel Fixing with Metal Pin LMX10 (pack of 200)
70mm Universal Insulation Panel Fixing with Metal Pin LMX10 is for fixing 10mm thick polystyrene, mineral wool and lamella mineral wool external insulation on concrete, brick, light and autoclave concrete substrates. If the substrate surface is absolutely flat, you may use this anchor to fix insulation up to 20mm. The anchor is made of polypropylene and is impact resistant. The expander pin is made of zinc coated carbon steel with a polyamide head. The expander pin is hammered in.
Substrates: Concrete (A), Solid Block (B), Light Concrete (D), Aerated Concrete (E)
- Impact resistant polypropylene anchor,
- Zinc coated carbon steel expander pin,
- 60mm wide disc
For fixing polystyrene, mineral wool and lamella mineral wool external wall insulation on concrete, brick, light concrete and autoclave concrete substrates.
- Standard installation method
Drill the hole Mount the anchor Hammer in the metal pin
- Optional installation method using the cutter
If you are interested in fixing the insulation the optional way - please contact us for details and accessories prices.
- Don't use hammer mode when drilling.
- Hole should be drilled at least 10 mm longer than the embedding depth.
- Clean of the hole by at least two in and out movement of the drill to bring out the debris.
- The hole must be then covered with the same material (cut off) or by a mortar layer to stop any thermal bridging.
- European Technical Approval ETA-08/0172