75mm Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closer (pack of 10).
75mm Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closer (pack of 10)
75mm Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closer is a PVCU extrusion with a rigid thermoset insulation core, which provides a simple and efficient method of closing cavities around openings in cavity walls. It is suitable for use with timber, metal or PVC window frames and can also be supplied to order in curved sections. Its rigid thermoset insulation core prevents thermal bridging, and its PVCU Jsection forms a positive damp proof barrier and key for the direct application of plaster. It effectively prevents condensation and mould growth, frequently associated with traditional methods of closing cavities. Jointing clips extend the range further by allowing the Kingspan Kooltherm Cavity Closer sections to be joined to suit cavity widths of up to 300 mm. For use with masonry wall openings in England & Wales only.
- Maintains a continuous insulated cavity closer around window and door openings,
- Avoids the need for cut bricks, blocks or special reveal blocks, Avoids thermal bridging, condensation and mould growth,
- Weather resistant, Can either be built in with frames or used to preform openings when frames are fitted later,
- Unaffected by air infiltration,
- Non-deleterious material,
- Insulation core manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP