27mm Gyproc Thermaline Plus Insulated Plasterboard - (17.5mm XPS and 9.5mm Gyproc WallBoard)
27mm Gyproc Thermaline Plus Insulated Plasterboard - (17.5mm XPS + 9.5mm Gyproc WallBoard)
27mm Gyproc Thermaline Plus is a 9.5mm Gyproc wall board factory-bonded to a 17.5mm extruded polystyrene insulant that is both CFC and HCFC-free. The Gyproc board consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners. The extruded polystyrene insulant is then further bonded to the finished plasterboard. It is a plasterboard suitable for drylining internal surfaces. Available in tapered edge only.
- Plasterboard linings provide good fire protection owing to the unique behaviour of the non-combustible gypsum core when subjected to high temperatures,
- Gyproc WallBoard - 0.19W/mK,
- Extruded polystyrene - 0.033W/mK,
- Reduce the risk of condensation and mould growth,
- The gypsum surface designated Class 0 fire rating,
- The gypsum surface designated Class 1 surface spread of fire rating,
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP),
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) <5,
- Provides internal drylining and insulation in just one fixing operation, giving faster completion times,
- Provides an ideal surface for plaster skimming or jointing.
Especially applicable to refurbishment and new build projects, wherever basic improvement in thermal performance is required. Suitable for drylining internal surfaces and is used for wall framing vertical support in various systems, DriLyner MF, DriLiner RF, DriLiner SI, DriLyner TL, GypLyner IWL, GypLyner UNIVERSAL.
- Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2008,
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001: 2004,
- Occupational Health & Safety management System OHSAS 18001: 2007,
- Energy Management System Standard ISO 50001: 2011,
- Responsible Sourcing Standard BES 6001: 2014 (Excellent).