Ceresit CT60 Acrylic Render 1.5 mm grain
- Product Code: A10-636
- Brand: Ceresit
- Model and Size: CT60 - 25kg
- Container Coverage: 10.00m2
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 days
Price: InStockNewConditionGBP59.04£49.20 (£59.04 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £4.92/m2 (£5.90/m2 inc VAT)
Ceresit CT60 Acrylic Render 1.5 mm grain
- Manufactured in more than two hundred colours
- Ready to use
- Vapour permeable
- Resistant to weather conditions
- Resistent to biological corrosion
- External walls
- Internal walls
CT 60 can be applied on smooth, carrying, dry and clean substrates free from grease, bitumen, dust and other substances decreasing adhesion:
- cement renders and lime-cement renders (age above 28 days, moisture 4%), concrete (age above 3 months, moisture 4%) primed with the paint Ceresit CT 16,
- armoured layers made of Ceresit CT 85 or ZU mortars (age above 3 days), primed with the paint CT 16 or made of CT 87 "2 in 1" (age above 2 days),
- gypsum substrates (only inside the buildings) with moisture below 1%, firstly primed with the agent Ceresit CT 17, and then with the paint CT 16,
- chipboards, gypsum-fibre boards and gypsum cardboards (only inside the buildings), fixed according to the recommendations of the board manufacturers, firstly primed with the agent CT 17, and then with the paint CT 16,
- strong paint coats (only inside the buildings), with good adhesion to the substrate, primed with the paint CT 16.
Substrate Preparation and Usage
- Uneven and damaged substrates should be first smoothed and repaired. In case of traditional renders and concrete substrates, Ceresit CT 29 plaster filler can be used.
- The existing dirt, layers of low strength, as well as elastic, lime and adhesive paint coatings should be removed.
- Absorbent substrates should be primed with the agent Ceresit CT 17, and then painted with Ceresit CT 16 priming paint after minimum 4 hours. It is recommended to use the colour of the paint CT 16 similar to the colour of the render. CT 60 can be applied when the priming paint CT 16 becomes completely dry.
- The moisture coming from the substrate can cause the destruction of the render, therefore one should be assured that the adequate sealing layers have been made in the rooms (places) endangered with constant moisture.
- The whole content of the container should be carefully stirred. If the need appears, it is possible to adjust the product consistency to the application conditions by adding a small amount of clean water and mixing again. Use only stainless containers and tools.
- CT 60 should be evenly applied on the substrate at the thickness of the grain by means of a steel long float held at the angle.
- Then, it should be given homogeneous structure with round movements by means of a plastic long float flatly held to achieve the appearance densely laid out aggregate grains structure.
- Work should be done on one surface without breaks, keeping the same product consistency.
- If there is a need to stop working, the self-adhesive tape should be applied along the previously fixed line. Then render should be applied, structure formed, and tape torn off with the render remaining on it. After a break, the application should be continued from the edge of the previously applied render can be protected with self-adhesive tape. Tools and fresh plaster stains should be washed with water, and the hardened render remains can be mechanically removed.
- Plaster renovation should be done by painting with Ceresit CT 42 and CT 44 acrylic paints as well as Ceresit CT 48 silicone paint.
- Do not sprinkle render with water.
- Work should be performed in the ambient and substrate temperature ranging from +5 to +25 C and the humidity below 80 %.
- This product should not be mixed with other plasters, pigments, resins and binders.
- The premises should be aired until the odour disappears and before they are used.
- In case of contact with eyes, they should be rinsed with water and the general practitioner should be consulted.
- This product should be stored out of reach of children.
Ceresit EPS and Mineral Wool External Wall Insulation Systems are BBA approved systems.
Once purchased this product is non-returnable.
Please note that we can supply this product cheaper if you buy it with the whole external wall system from us. Contact us for more details.