37.5mm Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB-MF (25mm Phenolic Core + 12.5mm Plasterboard) - Mechanical Fixing (pack of 12)
Guide Price: InStockNewConditionGBP798.08£665.07 (£798.08 inc VAT)
Guide price per m2: £19.24/m2 (£23.09/m2 inc VAT)
Price: £665.07 (£798.08 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £19.24/m2 (£23.09/m2 inc VAT)
- 2 or more £643.76 (£772.51 inc VAT)
- 4 or more £622.26 (£746.71 inc VAT)
- 5 or more £600.77 (£720.92 inc VAT)
37.5mm Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB-MF | 25mm Phenolic Core + 12.5mm Plasterboard | Mechanical Fixing (pack of 12)
37.5mm Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB-MF is a composite insulated panel of Xtratherm 25mm Phenolic core with a composite tissue facing bonded to a 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard for internal applications, mechanical fixed. Xtratherm Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB-MF is designed to provide high levels of thermal insulation and dry lining in one operation for masonry walls. The Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB-MF board achieves a resistance greater than 100 MN.s/g. Improved vapour resistivity when required, can be provided with two coats of Drywall Sealer. Safe-R Thermal Liner SR/TB-MF is faced with low emissivity aluminium/glass tissue facings, and has a thermal conductivity as low as 0.020W/mK.
Note: The plasterboard can be square edge, 9.5mm thick, fire or moisture resistant or soundproof, can be priced on request.
- Superior performance phenolic foam,
- Thermal conductivity as low as 0.020 W/mK,
- Effective thermal and fire performance,
- Achieves a resistance greater than 100 MN.s/g,
- Can be readily cut using a sharp knife or fine toothed saw,
- Low smoke obscuration,
- Low risk fire rating - Class 0,
- HCFC/CFC Free,
- Zero ODP,
- Rot proof and will remain effective for the life span of the building,
- Internal wall drylining for new build or refurbishment
- Fix a pre-treated timber batten horizontally at ceiling level and another 20mm above the finished floor level.
- Fix vertical battens at max 600mm centres.
- Ensure battens are wide enough to offer 20mm support to all four edges of the plasterboard.
- Pack battens if necessary to level the wall.
- Trim all openings and service penetrations with timber battens.
- Insulation should be cut back to accommodate an adjoining panel at external corners.
- Lift the SR/TB-MF Thermal Liner into position using wedges on the floor.
- Screws should be fixed to the timber batten at 150mm centres, at least 12mm in from the board edge.
- The fixings should penetrate at least 25mm into the batten.
- Installation must be in accordance BS 8212:1988.
- Fill any gaps with foam filler.