50mm Rockwool Flexi Insulation Slab 1200 x 400mm (pack of 12)
Guide Price: InStockNewConditionGBP37.93£31.61 (£37.93 inc VAT)
Guide price per m2: £5.49/m2 (£6.59/m2 inc VAT)
Price: £31.61 (£37.93 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £5.49/m2 (£6.59/m2 inc VAT)
- 5 or more £31.08 (£37.30 inc VAT)
- 10 or more £30.57 (£36.68 inc VAT)
- 20 or more £29.79 (£35.75 inc VAT)
50mm Rockwool Flexi Insulation Slab - 1200 x 400mm (pack of 12)
Pack Quantity: 12
Pack Coverage: 5.76m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.037W/mK
Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire): A1
50mm x1200mm x 400mm Rockwool Flexi Insulation Slab is a unique semi-rigid thermal and acoustic insulation product made from volcanic rock. It has a flexible edge, specifically developed using patented technology for a fast and easy, perfect friction fit between timber and metal frame systems. This flexi-edge ensures perfect fit between the slab and the surrounding frame, thus making sure that no gaps caused by contraction and expansion of the structure. This stays effective throughout the life span of the structure, thus minimizing the risk of cold bridging and also successfully blocks the passage of sound, improving the acoustics of the building. Rockwool Flexi Insulation Slabs are made from 97% recyclable and renewable material, They are environmentally friendly and they can lower the carbon footprint of the household.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance,
- Easy to handle and, install requires no maintenance
- Has a flexible edge prevents gaps in the insulation,
- Environmentally friendly, with no GWP and ODP potential,
- Helps comply with applicable regulations,
- No waste.
- Separating walls and floors,
- Framed external walls,
- Framed internal partitions,
- Suspended floors,
- Pitched roofs.
Rockwool Flexi expands into the void, ensuring thermal and acoustic integrity, whilst rigid insulations may leave a 6 mm gap, or even fall out, when the timber dries out.
- Achieves a reaction to fire classification of A1, as defined in EN13501-1,
- 1 hour fire resistant floor based on fire test to BS476: Part 21,
- The safety of Rockwool stone wool is confirmed by current UK and Republic of Ireland health & safety regulations and EU directive 97/69/EC: Rockwool fibres are not classified as a possible human carcinogen.