Reflective Foil Insulation Low-E Slab Shield.
- Product Code: A1-1077
- Brand: Low-E
- Model and Size: 1.25m x 12m - 15m2 - Free Delivery
- Roll Coverage: 15.00m2
- Delivery Time: 2 - 3 days
Price: InStockNewConditionGBP138.07£115.06 (£138.07 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £7.67/m2 (£9.20/m2 inc VAT)
- 4 or more £109.56 (£131.47 inc VAT)
- 6 or more £107.57 (£129.08 inc VAT)
- 7 or more £104.23 (£125.08 inc VAT)
Reflective Foil Insulation Low-E Slab Shield
11mm SlabShield insulation was designed specifically for use under concrete slabs and gives you a vapour barrier and significant thermal performance in one user friendly product. The product has a layer of closed cell polyethylene foam applied to both sides of its reflective core. The closed cell foam works as thermal break, vapour barrier and protects the aluminium from the chemical reaction that occurs with uncured concrete.
All you need to apply SlabShield is a razor knife and tape (Tape is necessary for a complete vapor barrier to be achieved). Simply roll the product to the desired length and cut. Compare that to working with 4' x 8' insulation boards and you'll soon see the time savings of working with SlabShield. Another difference between SlabShield and the foam boards is its ability to mold itself to the contours of your grade. SlabShield is flexible enough to adjust to the high and low areas helping to create a stronger finished concrete pour.
- SlabShield insulation was designed specifically for use under concrete slabs
- Decreases slab response time
- Excellent vapor barrier
- Interlocking tabs
- Convenient and lightweight
- Puncture resistant to 93 psi
- Crush resistant to 70 psi
- Superior thermal performance
- Closed cell foam (not bubble pac)
- Helps retain curing moisture for stronger concrete