27.5mm Celotex PL4015 - 15mm PIR Insulation Bonded to 12.5mm Plasterboard (PL4000)
27.5mm Celotex PL4015 - 15mm PIR Insulation Bonded to 12.5mm Plasterboard (PL4000 range)
Celotex PL4015 is a high performance thermal insulation board where the 15mm PIR insulation is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. PL4015 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
- Would also be known as PL3015 from January 2018.
- Discontinued from Monday 20th July 2020 - guide price only
- The underneath layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber frame lining applications
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation thus reducing installation times
- Is suitable for both direct bonding (dot and dab) and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards
- Can be used in pitched roof, lat roof and wall applications
- The plasterboard used in PL4000 is defined as Class O in accordance with the Building Regulations
- Celotex PL4015 is CFC/HCFC free with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Celotex PL4015 is manufactured in accordance with quality management systems BS EN ISO 9001:2000 by Celotex Limited
- All products must be installed in accordance with instructions issued by Celotex Limited.
- Celotex PIR insulation has been independently assessed by BRE Global and has been accredited with an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008