12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board - 2400x900mm
Price: InStockNewConditionGBP49.07£40.89 (£49.07 inc VAT)
Price per m2: £18.93/m2 (£22.72/m2 inc VAT)
- 15 or more £40.60 (£48.72 inc VAT)
- 20 or more £40.47 (£48.56 inc VAT)
- 30 or more £40.27 (£48.32 inc VAT)
12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board _ 2400x900mm
12.5mm Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board provides a solid, dry base that can withstand the extreme weathering effects of wind, rain and snow. It is an ideal substrate for directly applied render finishes and can be used for exterior walls in ventilated systems,exterior ceilings and soffits. Once taped and jointed, Knauf Aquapanel Exterior board can be left unfinished for up to six months, making use of the smallest windows of opportunity to completely close the external envelope, maximising the efficiency of the project schedule. Knauf Aquapanel Exterior is easily curved, allowing for striking architectural features to be formed. It is also ideal for creating exterior soffits and the illusion of an internal ceiling continuing through the facade to the outside of the building. Knauf Aquapanel Exterior provides a fast, high quality and extremely economical alternative to traditional methods of construction.
- Exterior cladding- timber framed and metal framed structures
- Exterior ceilings and soffits
- Easy to cut and fix
- Robust, stable substrate
- Easily curved
- BBA certified
- NHBC and Premier Guarantee Approved
- The Knauf Aquapanel Exterior System has been rigorously tested and certified by the BBA, for use as a ventilated exterior wall panel system on timber frame and steel frame buildings.The BBA certification process also confirms that the Knauf Aquapanel Exterior System is accepted by NHBC, Premier Guarantee and LABC. Refer to BBA Certificate Number 09/4633.