Knauf Aquapanel Joint Filler and Skim Coat - White - 20 Kg
Knauf Aquapanel Joint Filler is a cement-bound filling material for full-surface skim coating of joints by hand, for use with Aquapanel Cement Board indoors (ceiling) and outdoors (wall and ceiling). The joints are reinforced with Aquapanel Joint Filler and with Aquapanel Tape.
- Aquapanel Cement Board panels must be dry, clean and dust-free and fixed firmly on to a substructure,
- Use a clean mixing container and mixing tool.
- Put 20 kg Aquapanel Joint Filler into approx. 6.8 l of cold, clean water and stir with the use of a 600 rpm stirring machine,
- Fill joints and screw heads, place Aquapanel Tape and press in with a trowel. Allow the previous coating to dry or harden before applying another coat if required.
- Aquapanel Joint Filler should only be applied to Aquapanel Cement Board panels, after they have acclimatised to the ambient climatic conditions.
- Do not use below +5C.
- The material begins to harden approx. 45 minutes after stirring.
- Dirty mixing containers and tools, and high temperatures or wind can shorten the working time.
- Do not use the material once it begins to stiffen.
- Wall joint: approx. 12 minutes/m2 (incl. installation, screws and laying the joint tape Aquapanel Cement Board Outdoor only).
- Ceiling joint: approx. 18 minutes/m2 (incl. installation, screws and laying the joint tape).
- Manufactured in the UK to EN 520, BS 1191 and BS EN ISO 9000 using advanced production facilities,
- ISO 14001 certified for environmental management.